Information about the risk management centre
Large-scale outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic has affected the lives of billions, and has jeopardized global economy, while we are to expect, as it is being assumed, the deepest global recession ever. New circumstances are imposing some new business models, whereas digital technologies will enable a certain step forward for traditional industries, including wood industry. One of the accomplishments of the project “REPRO-Provision of Support to Businesses and Export of Companies from Wood Processing Sector in the Prijedor Region through the Creation of Resource Centre” is a digital platform that supports and promotes the work of Klaster “DRVO-PD””members. The creation of digital platform should enable the introduction of new market approach and more adequate response to new business conditions.
Jedan od elemenata digitalne platforme je uspostavljanje Centra za rizične situacije koji je svojevrstan odgovor na poslovanje privrednih subjekata u izmjenjenim uslovima. Koncept Centra za rizične situacije kreiran je tako da omogući savjetovanje i informisanje malih i srednjih preduzeća o relevantnim pitanjima koja mogu uticati na njihovo obavljanje poslovne aktivnosti i eventualno izbjeći rizične situacije.
Information that are publicized
The concept of the Risk Management Centre - CRS was developed with an aim to provide necessary information about the measures concerning the policies enacted by local and regional authorities, transport to EU countries, support and recovery programs etc.
It possible to find information of significance for Klaster "DRVO-PD" members, but also for other business entities who visit the platform, including:
- links to various online education courses and webinars (for example how to do business in the digital economy, challenges of digitals transformation, collective immunization etc.),
- interaction and trends which represent a serious temptation for future projections of the social protection system and economic growth sustainability,
- elaboration on how to deal with the problem of employees’ migrations, caused by economic motives, as well as by political instability,
- the possibility to reduce the economic burdens (fiscal and parafiscal) which could be redirected to the wage growth;
- revitalisation of entrepreneurial trends in local economy;
- information on how to enact internal regulations concerning labour relations, etc.
Information update is carried out in accordance with the affinities of companies, engaged in wood industr